Saturday, April 14, 2007

Rennonsense!!!

Although my best friend in drapery might be appealing to some, its not exactly the effect i was aiming for.

I want high luxury. I want her oozing sensuality and innocence....dicotomy and allure



What? What the hell have i done?

Ok. Photoshop attempt one.
Verdict: EUW.

That...looks...like she's going to Bollywood. And she might not even get a part in a B movie.
I'm so sorry Noha. Forgive me.

I thought I'd try something else. Just to see if i could completely transport noha back in time....to this specific point



Et voila...



Not sure how i will use this, but the process of superimosing the outfit made me observe a lot of details i would have probably not picked up on. I was forced to examine shadows and reflections minus my flightly attention span....that I'm sure...will come in handy.

Diophrama coming shortly....

In stores now! A canvas slightly smaller than the original painting...!

No comments: